IPB UK Ltd was formed in 2005 by five colleagues recently made redundant following our previous employer’s relocation. As directors, we are 100% ‘hands-on’ in the day to day running of the business with our experience and general responsibilities being as follows:
- Andy Stewart is responsible for sales and marketing, project management, quality systems, health & safety and overseeing general administration. Andy has been directly involved in pipework and induction bending since leaving school in 1984, initially as a time served fabricator / welder, followed by various inspection roles, supervision, production management and latterly in project sales & engineering.
- Peter Wharton is responsible for sales, project management, technical and production Peter has a great many years of shop floor experience with certain, ‘more technical’ operations often being considered his forte. Recent years have seen Peter move into technical sales and project management providing an excellent blend of knowledge allied to practical ability
- Phil Graham is responsible for machine build, production, scheduling, and technical issues Phil brings the greatest experience of induction bending machinery and techniques as he has been involved with the technology for nearing 30 years, previously travelling within Europe installing plant and training operators in its use.
- Jim Cairns is responsible for machine build, production, scheduling, and technical issues Jim’s experience includes many years as a shipyard fabrication supervisor however for more than the last 20 years he has supervised up to 25 staff in an induction bending environment.
- Mick Last is responsible for machinery purchase, production and quality assurance. Mick Last has been involved with induction bending for over 20 years in which time he has gained extensive experience of all the plant & machinery inherent to the process.
Between the directors our combined experience in induction bending exceeds some 90 years! Currently a further 36 members of staff with extensive experience are employed to assist us with production, testing and administration.
As a company our overall aim is to provide a responsive, flexible approach to our customers allied to a quality product range. We would be delighted to hear from you to discuss our operations in greater depth should you wish and of course to provide offers for any appropriate commercial enquires.